Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox -14-



Good day! fellow readers and swooners and travelers and adventurers - okay, that's enough. I just miss you all after my VERY long absence from the blogosphere. It's been a hectic month. But now, hey! I'm graduating high school! Finally! And that will mean more reading this coming summer.

And now for the IMM, I have three books for you. And yes, I've been in constant desire to read them.

Sorry for the Sepia effect. I just love it. 
Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong (locally published book)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Curse of the Bane by Joseph Delaney

I can't wait to read these titles and share them to you. It's been a long time since my last post. Please bare with me, I just miss you all. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...