Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Reason for Absence XD!

As you might notice, I didn't post anything this past weeks. Anything - reviews, teasers and other memes. I was so busy the past week that all I want is to sleep after I got all my work done.

Two things that have been eating my time were our research thesis and website coding; both are projects for some of my subjects. And the heck, it's not that easy to do a thesis or even to code a website.

But this past few days, I sorted it out and budgeted my time. I'm now reading The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas by John Boyne. So far, I'm liking it. Oh by the way, this is the first novel I borrowed from our school library! That's an achievement. I hope to finish this before Monday so I can put up a post.

For now, ciao!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...