Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Crazy Idea of a Story Hits My Mind

Few months ago, I think after or before December 2010, I was sitting in front on my laptop scrolling through Facebook. I was just so bored that time and want to sleep. Since my desk is directly beside my window, I tend to always look outside. I can see my community and the a mountain range far from me.

I was just imagining this then it hits me. IT was just flashes of photos of events. Like that my brain is uploading photos. It is a battle of human vs ???. Then afterwards, I realized that the photos are like an ending of a story. I didn't bother to think about it a lot of times, but whenever I'm bored, the story is actually growing. More flashes of images and the beginning also hits me.

I don't know what that meant. A novel idea? I don't thin so, but what if it is? I'm not sure if I'm going to write it. I'm not good at that skill/talent. It was just a sort of entertainment for me while I'm bored.

I really don't know what it meant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...