Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

I haven't yet finished any book this week, I wonder why. Why am I reading so slow? Well, enough for that, let's get the drum to roll.

FOLLOW FRIDAY Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win.



Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


I probably be - 1 book a week. I read so slow and I procrastinate very often. I mostly read paperbacks - you know that Hardbounds are expensive. Here in the Philippines, a hardbound average prize is Php 800. The paperbacks are Php 300. So, if I will decide to buy one hardbound, I can buy two instead by choosing the paperbacks version of them. So I saved money! 


"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?"

For me, it's Harry Potter. Mostly because it didn't disappointed me. Some book-to-movie adaption are juts so lame and not as good as the books. One of those that I despise, is the movie version of The Lightning Thief. The book was so ruined by the movie. The plot was changed and the excitement ceased. 

~Ivan




2 comments:

  1. I've seen bits and pieces of Potter while my son was watching, but didn't want to watch it until I'd read the books. Now I'm so far behind! But I'm finally going to start the first Potter book on my vacation this week! Then I'll watch the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Susan: I also, I'm so much behind the HP craze.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I want to hear from you:) Please take sometime to comment. I'll really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...