Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nightmare!

Since last month, I am writing a Story. Yes, a long Story.

Now the problem is, the Outline - the short bond paper where the storyline is written - is officially LOST. Waahh! The Story is lost! Okay, I'm not panicking, I have another copy. Here it is

The Story
It was shrunk to small size so you won't see the text - evil laugh. No just kidding. The camera actually out of focus when the picture was taken. Note: I'm not a photographer. I shoot even when the lenses are out of focus.

At least, thank God, I have another copy of the timeline/storyline/chapterline or whatever line you want to call it. It's like my world turned upside down when I cannot find that small piece of paper.

You want to know what it is about? I'll give you a hint: HUMAN VS ________ (no, not zombies, not even monster.) Also the setting is Manila, Philippines. That's all I can give.

If you're asking why I am writing, the answer is, I'm just writing what the images meant a few months ago. I was just sitting in front of my computer when images flashes my mind like someone is transferring a huge amount of data to my brain. Then woala, the storyline was created.

That's all for now. A lot more to come. Teehee!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you have another copy! Good luck with the writing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I want to hear from you:) Please take sometime to comment. I'll really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...