Friday, December 23, 2011

TGIF! Oh Dear Santa is coming to town

TGIF! is a bookish meme hosted by Ginger of GReads.

Which books made it to your Christmas wish lists this year?



Oh wishlists. How I hope I can really fulfill these. I hope I've been a good boy this year and that Santa will be wanting to give me what I wish. Or maybe he's not giving me anything because I was such a bad kid. 

However, I will still have my wishlist ready if things turned topsy-turvy.

The Last Apprentice Series by Joseph Delaney 
I heard about this book from a fellow blogger Blooey of Bookmarked. I stumbled upon her review of the second and third book in the series and men, I fell in love with the story! The books include scary illustrations, a lot of illustrations to emphasize. And according to Blooey, it will freak you out. That's why I'm hungry for this series. 


The Diving Comedy by Dante Alighieri 
In one of my past IMMs, I have featured Inferno by Dante. Actually, I'm not into genre like this but when we discussed it on one of my English classes, it interest me with the kind of story it has. Imagine going to hell to visit some awesome people of the past generation and see sinners carrying boulders. I think that's a great story.


The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel by Michael Scott
I already finished the first two books in the series and it's been one year since I read the last one. 


uhm, what else? I cannot think of any more. These are the real books I want to read. I'm also hoping for Narnia Chronicles and Lord of the Rings but the movies kinda spoiled me up and making me not wanting to read the books anymore. 

So, I really hope Santa is making considerations and will decide to leave those books under our Christmas tree. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

DISCLAIMER: The TGIF image used is owned by Ginger of GReads. It's used as a part of this meme and in no purpose of taking credit. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...