Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Another book blogger hop post here



Book Blogger Hop


What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review

In my recent Book Blogger Hop post, about the favorite book cover, I answered Breaking Dawn. This time, it's Breaking Dawn again. The series was popularly known in most countries. Some are dying hard just to complete the series. In the last book, Breaking Dawn, I thought it would have a very thrilling ending, but I was wrong. There was no thrill in the book. That really disappointed  me. With all the struggle of the characters to fight the Volturi, was wasted. When I reviewed this book, I'm scared that I may offend Twilight fans, but fortunately, some agreed with me. 

5 comments:

  1. I found this series just 'ok' compared to a lot of the YA out there.

    Found you via your link in Blog Hopper :) Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabuhay to the book blogging world. You're going to love it here :) I'm glad to have found you via the Hop and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivan! I'm just popping in via the hop to say hi. I think Breaking Dawn was a disappointment to a lot of Twilight fans, it deviated from the feel of the other books, but I'm still a fan of the series as a whole. I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Yay! It's Friday! I'm so glad for the week to be over maybe now I can get some reading time in. I'm stopping by for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I hope you have a awesome weekend!

    I'm an new follower. =)

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. New follower! I liked a lot of things about Breaking Dawn and disliked a lot of thins about it too. Eclipse is my favorite.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I want to hear from you:) Please take sometime to comment. I'll really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...