What are your New Year's Book Blogging Resolutions?
I'm a new book blogger and I noticed a lot of mistake I've done. So maybe it's time to change this coming year.
1. Interact more - I always read the post from the blogs I follow but I rarely comment. Depending on my mood if I want to do so. So in the coming year, I will comment more than I do usually.
2. Review more/Read more - I'm a slow reader, but not naturally. I'm a teen boy and I got really distracted whenever their is technology, like my computer, iPod and cellphone. That slow down my reading. So I will do my best to read more so I can do a lot more reviews for my followers.
3. Giveaways? - I'm not sure if this coming year I will be able to afford a giveaway. But we do not know, I may have the budget this coming year, and that will be my first!
4. More Interviews - I'm not interactive with author actually, bot this coming year, I will do a lot more author interviews
5. Choose what I will review - Recently, I'm receiving books/e-books to review, mostly from unpopular authors. Next year, I will try to say NO to some of them.