Thursday, December 30, 2010

Changes in 2011


2010 is coming to an end, and 2011 is now saying hello. I decided to post the changes that I will make in the blog in the coming year. 

1. Book Details - if you notice, I don't write the book details like publisher, publishing date, pages, etc. In the coming year, I will start to place them at my reviews so you can see it. Know if it is already published or any info you want.

2. Source - I will now say the source of the book in a proper manner. I just started to received review copies and started to request from Net Galley. 

Maybe also in 2011, I will try to read fast. I'm wasting my holidays surfing the net and less reading books. So in 2011, I will read faster and lessen my internet usage. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...