Friday, December 3, 2010

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee's View






What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??



When I'm not reading, I do science experiments, watch for the latest technology and I am also usually at the Apple Store Online looking for new gadgets. I also sometimes do handicrafts. I make things that I think I will need in my desk like pencil holder and a lot more. I do these to have a break in reading, since reading a lot is not good for our eyes. John Milton, an essayist, got blind due to excessive reading and writing. I don't want to be blind. :)

5 comments:

  1. New follower to your blog!
    Keep up the good work.
    Care to follow me back?
    Happy Blogging!

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ivan!

    I see that you're also a Filipino - so YAY for Filipino Book Bloggers! :)

    I'm a big fan of Apple too! :)

    See you around!

    Gilliene @ Eep! Geek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gilliene Hi, I've been visiting your blog since I created mine. I recently knew that we are both Third Year Highschool. :)) Yes, apple is a really great company. They are so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've been a follower for a while now, it's cool that you're from the Philippines, I'm Pinay too!

    Hi I'm your newest follower! And I'm Pinay too!

    On my free time I draw, swim, eat, and cook. I consider reading and blogging my real work, and my being a nurse as just a day job. :D

    Feel free to check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nina B. Hi there, hehe, I'm not Pinay lol. But we are both Filipinos. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I want to hear from you:) Please take sometime to comment. I'll really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...