Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF! Recommend it!

TGIF! is a bookish meme hosted by Ginger of GReads

Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?



Dear friend,
I cleaned and rearrange my bookshelf days ago and came across some books that I want you to read. I have two for you today and there are my personal favorites. Hope you like them, too.

The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 
This book really taught life. It's about growing up and how to understand the changes we are going through as we change everyday. It's a very motivating read and very inspirational. The writing is also a win - written in series of letters to an unknown recipient. This is also about "first-times." 

Matilda by Roald Dahl 
One thing we can treasure as we grow up are the sweet memories of our childhood. Good for you if you have a childhood not bounded by the internet as what we have now. Matilda reminded me of all the humors and pranks I did when I was still a small thing in this big world. I'm sure it will do the same to you, my friend. 

I really enjoyed them so I hope you, too

Love always, 
Ivan 



DISCLAIMER: Book photos are owned by Goodreads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...