Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays: The Magician

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm still on The Magician book. Why? Because I'm doing a lot of school works and it's eating up my reading time. But, I will be able to finish it before thursday. So for now, another teaser from the book. 

In the light of the ornate crystal chandelier, Sophie saw that they were young women in white chain-mail armor, their faces hidden behind helmets, one wielding a sword and an axe, the other carrying a sword and a spear. She reacted instinctively. Gripping her wrist with her left hand, she splayed open her fingers, palm outward. Crackling blue-green flames splashed across the floor directly in front of the two girls, shooting upward in a solid sheet of wavering emerald fire.

The Magician by Michael Scott,
page 269

I just notice something, when I'm writing teaser tuesdays, I always notice that I'm on the action scenes. :)

So what is your teaser?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...