Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In My Mailbox -4-


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It features books that you bought, borrowed or received from somebody in a week. To join the meme, visit her blog.

Finally I got it! Tragic Theater by G.M Coronel is a Philippine published book. It was a horror novel. Of course it was named Tragic :) I stumbled upon the fan page of this novel in facebook. First I thought I won't read it because it is a horror novel. And if I read this, this is my first horror novel ever read in  my reading history. I saw the comments of different readers on facebook. They say it was totally scary. Some said that they cannot sleep because images of ghost from the book roam in their minds. From that day, I become curious. What kind of writing this book have? How it is?

Using my only left P500. I bought from National Bookstore for 200. Now I'm very poor and need to build up my wallet again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...