Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In My Mailbox -2-


I'm very happy I got a new book a while ago from National Bookstore. Yesterday, it was my birthday. My father asked me what I want so I told him I want a book. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to visit the bookstore yesterday because it is also fiesta here. A while ago I went to Robinsons and we bought a book. I really want the first book, The Alchemyst. Off course I want to start from the very start of the series but it run out of stock. So I just decided to buy the second book.
I'm not reading the book yet. I have The Hunger Games first then the Lightning Thief before I can start this book. I don't want to skip any book. But, maybe after reading the Lightning Thief I may find a copy of The Alchemyst. When it happens, then I will start with the first book first.
Here's a short summary from their website.
Only this homecoming is anything but sweet. Perenell is still locked up back in the Alcatraz and Paris is teening with enemies. Nicollo Machiavelli, immortal author and celebrated art collector, is working for Dee. He’s after them, and time is running out for Nicholas and Perenell. For every day spent without the Book of Abraham the Mage, they age one year-their magic becoming weaker and their bodies more frail. For Flamel, the Prophesy is becoming more and more clear.
I like also the involvement of some people like Nicollo, the father of Political Science.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...